Saturday April 6th 2019
Scotia Bank Convention Centre,
Niagara Falls ON
Canadian Finals is an invite only All Star event, teams can qualify by competing at
Canadian Cheer Alliance events.
There are 4 ways to qualify:
- Compete at a Qualifying Event (Big East Showdown, Quebec Championship)
- Earn a Wild Card Invite after attending a Canadian Cheer Alliance event.
- Earn A Wild Card Invite at an out of province IEP Partner Event.
- East Coast/Maritime teams and B.C. teams may qualify by video selection.
– Grand Champion of Level 1-4 receives automatic invitation! Grand Champion of the Open Division (4.2 and 5R) receives an automatic invite!
– Up to 5 additional invites to the top placing teams by level, invites will be announced at the event
– Grand Champion of Level 1-4 receives automatic invitation!
– Up to 5 additional invites to the top placing teams in each level announced at the event
Wild Card Invitations:
– Division winners, top scoring teams and level Grand Champions will be eligible for selection at all
Canadian Cheer Alliance events (except the National Championship).
– At least 5 Wild Card Invites will be awarded in the 2018-2019 season at Canadian Cheer Events.
– Teams will be “drafted” after scoring in the top tier of the event that they attend. Drafted teams will be evaluated by a selection of Canadian Cheer judges and the chosen invitees will be announced in late February or early March.
Qualify at a Partner Event:
-Compete at one of our industry partner events to qualify, top scoring teams will be invited according to the protocols set by the individual event producer. Check with your local event producer regarding specific details.
– Teams located on the East Coast/Maritime provinces or B.C. may enter by emailing a competition video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos must be filmed straight on and be from the 2018-2019 season.
– Videos must be received by February 7th, 2019 and selections will be announced by February 15th, 2019.
Mini – Senior aged teams (and Int’l Open 4.2) are eligible. Please see additional requirements on the F.A.Q. page.