For specialty divisions, a panel of three judges will evaluate all categories of the routine.
- Stunt Division: Stunts – Loads/Dismounts & Tosses (Difficulty, Technique), Creativity, Overall Impression
- Indy/Duo Divisions: Standing Tumbling (Difficulty, Technique), Running Tumbling (Difficulty, Technique), Jumps (Difficulty, Technique), Dance/Cheer/Motions (Difficulty, Technique), Overall Impression/Choreography
For pom divisions, a panel of three judges will evaluate all categories of the routine.
- Turns, Leaps/Jumps
- Motion Placement, Control, Strength
- Formations, Spacing, Formation Transition
- Synchronization & Timing
- Choreography (Musicality/Creativity & Difficulty/Pace/Variety)
- Visual Appeal & Showmanship
Coaches who wish to challenge scores they feel are out of range in DIFFICULTY or to dispute a point deduction may meet with a score convenor for review. The score convenor will have the ability to review the discrepancy and reward/deduct points accordingly. Please be sure to fully read and understand the Score Challenge policy thoroughly, any coaches/program found to be abusing the system will be barred from challenging scores for the remainder of the season.